poniedziałek, 14 maja 2012

Eric Clapton One Track Mind tekst

Tossin & turning all night long
Down in my pillow felt so strong
I had to get up and write this song
Tell me, where do we go from here

I'd give anything to make you see
Your brand of lovin were made for me
What can I do to make you see
that with you I can't go wrong

All I do is pray
That you would come my way
No doubt about it, I've got a one track mind

You took my breathe so easily
And you touched my heart so carefully
And you give your love so tenderly
And you can't do nothin' wrong



Cause I got not time for no one else
And I got no love for no one else
Cause I don't believe in no one else
With you I do belong

chorus
As far as I can see, (as far as I can see) the only one for me
No doubt about it, I've got a one track mind
As far as I can see, (as far as I can see) the only one for me
No doubt about it, I've got a one track mind

You take my breathe so easily
You touched my heart so carefully
You give your love so crazily
You can't do nothin' wrong

Chorus repeats

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz